$100,000 in scholarships and bursaries in 2018-2019
Being a Huntington University student or resident has its perks!
Students enrolled in a Huntington University program, or living in the university’s residence, have exclusive access to our generous program of scholarships and bursaries, which has nearly doubled in the past 10 years. The scholarships recognize academic and community excellence, while bursaries are based on financial need.
• Bursary applications are posted in early September and early January
• Scholarship applications are posted throughout the year
For further information, please email: [email protected]
Please note: Huntington University follows the schedule of tuition fees as set by Laurentian University’s Board of Governors. For complete information on tuition and incidental fees, please visit Laurentian University’s website.
Bursary applications are available in early September and early January. You are eligible if you are enrolled in Huntington courses or you are a Huntington resident.
To qualify for bursary assistance you must:
• Be a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident;
• Must be registered in a Huntington University program, or living in the residence at Huntington University, during the 2018-2019 academic year;
• Preference will be given to students receiving OSAP. You must provide documentation confirming the OSAP amount.
To apply for the Huntington University Winter 2019 Bursary, please click HERE.