$100,000 in scholarships and bursaries in 2017-2018
Being a Huntington University student or resident has its perks!
Students enrolled in a Huntington University program, or living in the university’s residence, have exclusive access to our generous program of scholarships and bursaries, which has nearly doubled in the past 10 years. The scholarships recognize academic and community excellence, while bursaries are based on financial need.
• Bursary applications are posted in early September and early January
• Scholarship applications are posted throughout the year
For further information, please email: [email protected]
Please note: Huntington University follows the schedule of tuition fees as set by Laurentian University’s Board of Governors. For complete information on tuition and incidental fees, please visit Laurentian University’s website.
Bursary applications are available in early September and early January. You are eligible if you are enrolled in Huntington courses or you are a Huntington resident.
To qualify for a bursary you must:
• Be a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident; or,
• Have applied for OSAP, or its equivalent in other provinces; or
• Be taking a minimum of 6 Huntington course credits or living in Huntington’s residence in the 2017-2018 academic year.
To view the application for the Huntington Bursary Fall 2017, please click here.
For a list of scholarships available in 2017-2018, and to apply, click here.